Our organization is located outside the U.S., but we are proposing a project featuring contemporary American music. May we apply?

Yes. The application will require an American fiscal sponsor with 501(c)3 status. Any awards will be paid to that fiscal sponsor. All financial figures in the proposal should be converted to U.S. dollars.